A FTSE 100 Technology organisation located in Hatfield requires a Finance Analyst possessing good experience in Commercial Finance. The organisation offer a hybrid working environment - 3 days remote homeworking and 2 days from the office.
The Commercial Finance team is an integral part of the company, proactively working with the business partners to drive performance, make commercial decisions and identify opportunities.
A key element of this role is to drive improved partnering and support analysis to aid decision-making by Technology senior management.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders to advise and support decision making
- Creating and owning business cases for capital investment and new product development
- Preparing and developing management information, insight and ad hoc analysis to support performance tracking, cost control and decision making ensuring these are timely, relevant and insightful
- Supporting the annual budget and forecasts process by preparing relevant packs and information to be presented to stakeholders
- Building complex financial models and presenting to senior management in the business and finance
Skills & experience
- A Qualified Accountant possessing commercial finance experience
- Experience of business partnering with stakeholders outside of finance, can you tell the story to suit your audience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse with both finance and non-finance stakeholders, operating within a matrix structure
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- You will be able to prioritise and have a flexible approach, responding to the changing nature of Ocado in a timely manner
Salary & benefits
This is an exceptional Financial Analyst opportunity working on the latest technology, apps and robotics where you will see the effects of your work on a global basis. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
Salary £50,000 - £55,000