Governance, Audit & Compliance Consultant
A FTSE 100 listed technology organisation is looking for an Audit Consultant to join their Workday transformation programme. Their offices are based in Central London and this is a hybrid role requiring one, possibly two days per week in the office as an absolute maximum.
Manage the Audit Workstream and the corresponding coordination of remediation efforts, including:
- Planning the audit activities alongside Internal Audit, the OpCos, Service Support, SSC and outsource audit partners.
- Perform high level analysis of the Overall Audit Effort.
- Tracking of open Audit Issues.
- Working with the team to ensure remediation plans.
- Providing necessary status updates on the Audit workstream.
- Performing high level analysis of the Overall Audit Effort.
Skills & experience
- Significant experience of auditing programmes, ideally within ERP transformation
- Workday experience at scale is a significant plus
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively whilst understanding the complexities of a large programme within a significantly sized matrix organisation.
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in using different methods depending on the context
- Project/Programme Management qualification
Salary & benefits
This is a golden opportunity to work for a leading brand with thousands of employees spanning the globe.
If you have significant expertise in ERP and technology deployment from a governance and compliance perspective then this is the ideal job for you. Please send in your CV for immediate review.
Contract duration: 3 months
Pay rate: £600-700 per day