Internal Audit Manager
Our client – a high-growth organisation that is innovative and resourceful in equal measure – is currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager, with a strong commercial outlook, that is keen to develop and grow with their business. This role will be highly autonomous in nature managing matrix and co-sourced resources, and delivering a huge variety of audit assignments, special projects and investigations. They operate a hybrid working policy with no set number of days in the office per week, but an expectation to be in the office when needed. The position will encompass operational and financial audit, risk management and cybersecurity controls, with an opportunity to train and gain qualifications in the latter.
- Aid in the delivery of a risk based internal control audit programme, including SOX
- Execute commercial compliance audits and infosec process audits (training provided)
- Prepare written reports documenting audit findings, risks and suggesting remedial actions
- Managing co-sourced resources
- Complete ad-hoc investigations
- Assist in the identification of emerging risks
- Maintain policies, procedures, and controls
- Participate in projects to provide ‘expert’ advice on internal controls.
Skills & experience
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent) with post qualification exposure.
- Ability to establish effective relationships and credibility quickly with a broad spectrum of management and staff in a commercial environment.
- Comfortable using technology and willingness to develop skill set in this regard.
- Clear focus and ability to analyse issues and recommend practical solutions.
- To be a self-starter and finisher working without close supervision.
- Effective time management and discipline (multi-tasking to meet various deadlines).
- SOX knowledge and experience and/or an interest in or knowledge of IT controls environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time (Europe and USA predominantly).
Salary & benefits
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about training, as well being very much focused on you and what makes you unique. The environment is collaborative, inclusive and one in which auditors are encouraged to thrive. If you would like to be part of such an environment then please send in your CV for immediate review.
Base salary is £70K - 72K + £4.5K car allowance, 15% bonus and benefits.