Internal Controls & SOX Compliance Lead
A globally-renowned organisation based in West London requires an Internal Controls and SOX Compliance Lead on an 18-month fixed term contract. Leading a small team, responsible for the maintenance and operation of an effective and efficient internal control system in the organisation.
- Lead and manage a small team to review and maintain the operational effectiveness of the internal control framework
- Prepare and manage an audit plan.
- Ad Hoc audit reviews as and when required by Senior Management and company affiliates
- Coordinate and perform the SOX testing, ensuring the timely and accurate submission of the annual SOX requirement
- Support controllers with their compliance assessment
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
Skills & experience
- A minimum of 4 years of internal controls and audit experience
- Good knowledge of control frameworks, risk management and the internal audit process
- Prior SOX testing and review experience
- Proven experience in identifying internal controls risks and implementing controls improvements
- Good commercial acumen and communication skills
Salary & benefits
If you possess the required experience of internal controls and are looking to commit to an 18-month fixed term contract based in London, please do apply with your full CV details.
Basic salary: £57,000 - £62,000
Retention bonus: £7,000 (contract completion bonus)