IT Audit Manager (Data Analytics)
Our client existing at the epicenter of an exciting, rapidly changing industry is seeking an IT Audit Manager with a difference. Somebody ready to lead and champion the use of analytics, automation and continuous monitoring across the Internal Audit function.
The role is based in Central London offering flexible hybrid working (1 day/wk in the office 4 days/wk work from home).
- The work that this department performs genuinely matters. YOU will make a difference.
- The function is valued highly. But more importantly, they will value you. Support, guidance and a clear desire to push your career in the direction YOU choose are all part and parcel.
- If you long to lead a dynamic growing team and make bold strides forward in your career, this is the place for you.
Skills & experience
- The ideal person will have a feverish enthusiasm for emerging technology developments and risks; able to anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
- You must be highly motivated, displaying a passion for IT audit and an analytical knack.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, at least one programming language - VBA, C++ or Python - and familiarity with Oracle Database / Oracle R12 are all essentials.
Salary & benefits
Basic salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Car allowance: £6,000
For further details and to register your interest please send your CV for immediate review.