Senior Auditor - Insurance TPA / DAA
Our global blue-chip client requires a Senior Auditor (UK) with significant Insurance sector experience to join their UK Audit team and support the delivery of the audit plan. The position is a remote homeworking opportunity requiring some UK travel.
Working as a key member of the Audit team, which performs external independent audits of third-party organisations on behalf of its clients. Accountable for scheduling, preparing, performing and providing required reporting on each audit assignment.
- Communicating with relevant parties (Managing Agents, London Brokers, Coverholders and Third Party Administrators) regarding the scheduling of the reviews, the provision of required due diligence information and file selection for the review;
- On-Site/off-site and remote underwriting file, claims file and governance audits based on varying client scope requirements;
- Report composition post review including finalising and collating reports as per varying client SLA and company requirements;
- Leading the delivery of singleton or smaller coordinated audits;
- Work as part of a team to deliver larger coordinated audits;
- Build a strong understanding of client audit scopes and requirements; and
- Support the continued growth of the Audit team.
Skills & experience
- Technical insurance experience, in a technical underwriting or claims handling role. You could also potentially come from a compliance or audit background.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lloyd's and London Market practices.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own workload to meet internal and client service levels.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, and excellent report writing skills.
Salary & benefits
Basic salary: £55,000 - £70,000
If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise within the Audit field and enhance your career in a team that isn't afraid to challenge the norm and go beyond expectations then apply with your full CV details.