Senior IT Auditor
A FTSE 100 Technology organisation located in London require a Senior IIT Auditor to join their Internal Audit team. You will support Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance on the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse and rapidly growing Technology audit team consisting of 14 people (with almost as many nationalities) which is part of the wider global audit function of about 110 people.
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of relevant and forward looking IT audits across all Operating Companies.
- Be(come) the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of IT operations, IT service management, IT resilience, information security, etc..
- Liaise with Technology managers in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with Technology leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Group Head of Audit – IT, Networks and Programme Assurance, and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of IT auditors across our global business.
Skills & experience
- Experience in the area of IT controls/ IT risk management/IT audit – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role
- Experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Able to make a high impact on management, to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Display a passion for working in teams and help drive personal development.
- IT process knowledge e.g. as defined in standards like ITIL, Cobit, ISO, or British Standards
- Possess IT knowledge on IT networks, operating systems, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack, Cloud technologies and SAP.
- Well-versed in assessing business and technology risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel (up to about 20% of the year - when travel restrictions reopen in 2021), in Europe.
- Possess an accreditation in technology risk and controls related areas such as CISA and Cobit.
- Preferably, also have qualifications such as ITIL, CRISC, ISO27001 or 22301, PMBOK or Prince2.
Salary & benefits
- Basic salary: £60,000 - £65,000
- London allowance £3,100
- Bonus 5%
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- Cycle to work scheme, 100’s of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice scheme
- Company wide family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Access to the Company University and LinkedIn Learning