Senior IT Auditor
A New York City based FTSE 100 blue chip Media organisation requires a Senior IT Auditor to join their Technology Internal Audit team.
Internal Audit - IT team is a highly specialized team that requires an audit professional for this role who has a background in Systems /IT Auditing. Reporting to the Head of IT Internal Audit, you will perform reviews of operating units. The position will participate in the assessment of the internal controls as they relate primarily to the Systems/IT infrastructure, in accordance with the operating and corporate entities’ frameworks and company’s policies, namely General Computing Controls (GCCs).
The organisation offers a first-class working environment, highly prestigious offices in the heart of New York and a large collaborative multinational technology audit team.
Career development and progression are at the heart of the organisation's ethos and a clear development path will be tailored for each individual's preferences. Due to the size of this blue-chip organisation they offer multiple routes of career progression.
- Plan and perform internal IT audits at offices throughout the region, based on the parent entity’s ‘GCC’ framework. This should include: reviews of completeness and adequacy of required control procedures and operations, and provide recommendations and conclusions.
- Report findings and provide recommendations on control weaknesses to the Head of Internal Audit IT, local and regional management.
- Liaise with the entity’s regional technology directors and local office IT management to review, co-ordinate and respond to requests by external companies to perform security audits on company’s systems.
- Work with audited units to remediate issues found.
- 50% International travel required once business travel resumes
Skills & experience
Preferably 3-7 years experience, likely in a Big4 environment, but may now be working in Industry.
- Experience with risk assessment, audit planning and systems development review, application, package implementation, operational and/or platform review, information systems audit, and/or systems vulnerability assessment.
- Knowledge of COSO framework and ITIL.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working independently.
Salary & benefits
- Basic salary: $115,000 - $120,000