Our client, a listed, highly dynamic, and soon to be industry leading retail organisation, is searching for a SOX Manager to design and implement an effective SOX controls framework – in accordance with upcoming UK guidelines. They are based in Leicestershire, operating a hybrid working model (3+2).
• Ensuring accurate controls design for all in scope processes and global entities
• Rigorous testing of controls through gathering documents, and reports data related to internal control processes over financial reporting
• Clear reporting of results and the remediation of issues identified to ensure compliance with the UK SOX regime.
• Continuous updating of process documentation and risk/control system.
• Ensure any internal control gaps are remediated, offering technical guidance and advice to control owners, and re-testing by year-end.
• Coordinating with external auditors, acting as the main point of contact for SOX.
Skills & experience
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast paced organisation. An accountancy or audit qualified professional (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA etc.) with previous SOX implementation or SOX reporting exposure.
Good knowledge of control frameworks and accounting standards (IFRS) are both essential, with knowledge of data analytics proving highly desirable.
Core values: commitment, integrity, passion, performance, quality, respect, teamwork
This is an opportunity to become a recognised leader within one of the UK’s shining examples of retail.
Salary & benefits
£70,000 - £75,000