Audit Manager - Asset Management and Securities
Our client is a rarity – an Asset Manager that offers a work life balance – and this is a brilliant opportunity for an Audit Manager to add to what is already a fantastic culture. This hire will deliver value-add, high-quality, industry standard internal audit services to the Group. This is a hybrid role working 3 days per week in the City of London and 2 days per week from home.
- Manage resources to deliver timely, effective and risk-based audits along with achievable recommendations.
- Produce high quality reporting at every level, allowing a clear view of risk.
- Analyse and assist with input to the annual risk assessment and related annual audit plan for the asset management and securities divisions.
- Encourage a culture of partnership in relationships within GIA, as well as with clients, External Auditors and regulators.
- Communicate the risk management and control culture across the Asset Management and Securities divisions, encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing between Group Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance and the business.
- Support team members by participating in audits in other business areas, particularly securities trading.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and progressing opportunities through innovation and operational excellence, and add value through recommendations.
- Help manage the co-source arrangement, maintaining relationships, cost control, resource quality and delivering timely and consistent audit workpapers and reporting.
Skills & experience
- Specific audit experience in Asset / Wealth Management.
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior/executive level management and board members, building effective relationships with auditees.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to act independently.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- High levels of motivation, with strong Influencing and negotiation skills.
Salary & benefits
£95K plus 20% bonus and benefits.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to make your mark in a reputable, friendly bank, working within their Asset Management and Securities Division. A chance to push on in your career while appreciating the things that make you, you, outside of work.
If you are an Auditor with a detailed understanding of Financial Services, and prior exposure to working within Asset Management / Securities we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV for immediate review.