Audit Manager - Change & Transformation
An award-winning Banking group based in the City of London has an excellent opportunity for a Change Audit Manager to join a well-established and growing team.
This is a hybrid role working 3 days per week in the City of London and 2 days / week homeworking.
The Change and Transformation Audit Manager will be responsible for delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activity to the Audit Committee, Board and Management on the quality and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes relating to projects including business strategy transformation, commercial and regulatory projects, as well as program and project management.
As part of an expanding and high-performing Group Internal Audit team you will drive and lead the delivery of the audit plan and related activities in a timely manner to best practice standards, producing value-adding and high-quality internal audit services to help the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Perform change assurance activity over the Group's transformation portfolio management and key programs, attending key governance committees and steering committees.
- Manage the delivery of the strategy, transformation and change risk elements of the audit plan.
- Produce high-quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
- Deliver quality risk-based, value adding audits and reviews on a timely basis in line with methodology.
- Lead selected audits, including planning, execution, and completion.
- Manage relationships with key business leaders and staff to a high quality.
- Draft high quality detailed, relevant, and accurate audit reports on the effectiveness of the bank's internal control environment.
- Provide training, coaching, and constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing between GIA, Risk, Compliance, and the business to help embed a robust risk management and control culture across the bank.
Skills & experience
- Experience of auditing regulatory, transformation and/or organisational change projects, within Financial Services.
- Demonstrable experience of leading/supporting continuous monitoring and stakeholder management.
- Proven understanding of risk and controls principles.
- Ability to provide technical subject matter expertise during integrated operational audits.
- Desirable - experience in the application of project management methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile) and knowledge of frameworks (PRINCE2 / PMP) for the delivery of projects, programmes, and portfolios.
Salary & benefits
Salary: £85,000 + 20% bonus
This is an unrivaled opportunity to make your mark in a renowned, friendly bank with an award-winning culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
If you are an Audit Lead / Manager with a detailed understanding of change or transformation projects in a Financial Services environment this is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative Audit team offering fast-track promotion opportunities.
For further information and to register your interest, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.