Audit Manager - Prudential Risk
A high profile Banking Group requires an Internal Audit Manager to focus on Prudential Regulation / Risk in a hybrid homeworking / London based role.
The Internal Audit Manager is an important role in an expanding and high performing Group Internal Audit (GIA) team. Tasked with driving delivery of the audit plan and related activities to prudential risk management, including the ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Plan, in a timely manner to best practice standards, producing value-adding and high-quality internal audit services to help the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Deliver high-quality end-to-end audit activities within Group Internal Audit (GIA).
- Manage the delivery of the prudential risk / prudential regulation elements of the audit plan.
- Understand and have experience of anticipating and responding to the existing and emerging risks and issues within areas of prudential regulatory framework applicable to Banks and FCA IFPRU and other regulated entities, including within the EU under the CRR/CRD IV.
- Undertake specialist reviews of core regulatory capital/liquidity/leverage calculations, ICAAP/ILAA documentation and gap analysis of regulatory compliance. Benchmark prudential regulatory frameworks compared with peer/industry practice.
- Produce high-quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
- Leading quality risk-based, value-adding audits, including planning, execution, and completion.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with business management.
- Encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing between GIA, Risk, Compliance, and the business to help embed a robust risk management and control culture across the Group.
Skills & experience
- Proven experience of working in internal audit roles, preferably with a reputable banking/financial institution, or top-tier assurance experience.
- Strong knowledge of the banking/financial services industry, including prudential risk and regulation.
- Good knowledge of prudential and treasury risk and associated regulations. Proven understanding of risk and controls principles.
Salary & benefits
Basic salary: £85,000 + 20% bonus
This is an outstanding opportunity offering fast-track career promotion opportunities and exposure to top level senior management across the banking group.
To register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.