A well respected, high-growth organisation based in Central London is looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join their Credit Administration team. The successful candidate ideally will have experience in loan servicing, preferably within the European commercial real estate finance sector. This is a hybrid role - 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Manage a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral UK and European commercial real estate investment and development loans.
- Work closely with Legal and, where necessary, external counsel, reviewing relevant finance documents prior to loan closing and through the life of the loan.
- Create financial models, diarise conditions subsequent, construction milestones and any other significant events, including the provision of borrower reporting, in-line with the relevant finance documents.
- Liaise with borrowers and their representatives in relation to ensuring reporting and other information required under the relevant finance documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with lenders, borrowers and their respective lawyers in respect to loan redemptions, restructuring, amendments, waivers and other adhoc requests.
- Process transfers, set up waterfalls and review back-office calculations.
- Liaise with project monitors, borrowers and lenders with regard to drawdowns and calculating lender splits, if required.
- Instruct valuations.
The candidate must be capable of working independently, be able to work to tight deadlines, be exceptionally detail orientated and able to prioritise their work flows accordingly.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years’ loan servicing experience in finance, real estate or a related field.
- Solid analytical skills with interim to advanced level ability of Excel.
- Strong organisational and communication skills and must work well within a team.
- Have the personality and resilience to thrive in a fast moving and pressurised environment and be driven/determined to see tasks through to completion.
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Salary & benefits
The right candidate will enjoy a supportive environment and gain valuable experience, further expanding their knowledge and career in the Real Estate Finance sector.
If this sounds interesting and you feel you’re a good match please send in your CV for immediate review.
£50-55K plus benefits