Finance Business Partner
A FTSE 100 Technology organisation located in Hatfield requires a Finance Analyst possessing good experience in Commercial Finance. The organisation offers a hybrid working environment - 3 days remote homeworking and 2 days from the office.
Due to excessive growth, the organisation has added an additional 12 sites to its portfolio. To support this they have created a brand new permanent role for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to partner with Directors across the business and drive performance. If you are a qualified Accountant with a great blend of technical Accounting skills and commercial acumen, this is an outstanding position offering fast-track career progression opportunities on a global platform.
- Providing value-add financial insight, supporting the fulfillment of operational teams by building effective working relationships at all levels, including senior managers and with other departments in the business
- Business Partnering: support, lead and influence the Fulfilment Operations Director & senior leadership team in decision making for commercial contracts, supplier tenders, pay reviews, business reviews, performance-improvement projects and ad-hoc analysis etc.
- Lead the operational annual Budget and quarterly Forecast processes, with the support of the Finance Manager for UK Logistics, providing healthy challenge, understanding key drivers for cost variances, managing the communication of risks and opportunities inherent within assumptions to senior stakeholders (Directors, Heads of Finance) and demonstrating value provided to retail clients
- Lead the periodic management accounts review process, providing analysis and commentary, presenting to Head of Finance and Fulfilment Operations senior management team
- Develop a detailed understanding of the operational drivers to highlight areas requiring course correction, identify on-going operational opportunities and risks and manage expectations with senior stakeholders (Directors, Heads of Finance)
- Challenging accuracy and robustness of existing reporting and continuing to develop reporting for new projects and business areas
- Continually identify and implement improvements to business processes to increase efficiency and ensure all costs are recorded accurately in the accounts.
Skills & experience
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in reporting period management accounting, analysis and commentary
- Budgeting and forecast experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with different stakeholders with an open mind
Salary & benefits
This is an exceptional Finance Business Partner opportunity offering fast-track promotion in one of the most rapidly growing companies in the UK. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
Basic salary £60,000 - £65,000
12 Month FTC