Governance and Compliance ERP Programme Manager
A NYSE listed technology organisation that thrives on revolutionising and reinventing business is looking for a Governance and Compliance Lead to join their Workday transformation programme. Their offices are based in Central London and this is a hybrid role requiring one, possibly two days per week in the office as an absolute maximum. Programme delivery is the focus here. You will need both strategic foresight, and an ability to get stuck into the detail, centred at the heart of their technology transformation division. The successful incumbent will have a significant focus on governance, quality and compliance of all programme plans, artefacts and programme documentation.
• Provide Workday compatible, programme compliance and controls incorporating SOX and TQM frameworks.
• Provision and management of Workday delivery governance framework including quality metrics, stage gates and sign-off
• Establishing Workday design principles and audit of all functional and technical delivery outputs.
• Work closely with technical and functional leads to monitor and assess the content / quality of design artefacts alongside its compliance to design principles and alignment to the programme’s benefits framework.
• Collaborate with internal audit and/or compliance departments to review / monitor required standards and regulations across the programme
• Define and manage change control framework and artefacts
Skills & experience
• Significant experience of deploying Enterprise Solutions for Finance and/or HCM (minimum of 3 previous deployments), the role holder will have experience of establishing governance and compliance controls to ensure a successful deployment.
• Workday experience at scale is a significant plus
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively whilst understanding the complexities of a large programme within a significantly sized matrix organisation.
• You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in using different methods depending on the context
• Project/Programme Management qualification (preferably agile).
Salary & benefits
This is a golden opportunity to work for a leading brand with thousands of employees spanning the globe. The organisation in question is going through an exciting period of positive transformation – this position plays a key part in executing that change.
If you have significant expertise in ERP and technology deployment from a governance and compliance perspective then this is the ideal job for you. Please send in your CV for immediate review.