Group Internal Audit Manager
Our client is a blue-chip organisation based in Central London who are looking for a Group Internal Audit Manager to grow its newly set up function.
The role is hybrid – 2 days in the office, 3 days homeworking
The Group Audit Manager is responsible for the planning and coordination of the UK statutory and group audits, working to ensure key financial statement deliverables are completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Coordination of audit requests and deliverables
- The completeness of reporting for public filing purposes
- The production of accurate, timely group and company financial statements
- Annual UK statutory account process, including coordination of UK audit procedures, and the efficient and timely filing of all statutory accounts
- Production and review of UK entity financials and management commentary for Financial Statement reporting as require
- Point of Contact for internal and external UK audit stakeholders
- Management of the delivery of financial information as part of UK audit requests, liaising with the financial accounting team
- Planning and coordination of international statutory audit timelines
- Assist in the management of the Group year-end audit/quarter-end review process for the US (NYSE listed) multi-national company
Skills & experience
- A qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience of Company audit processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in production of UK Statutory accounts
Salary & benefits
£70,000 - £80,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
This is an outstanding chance to learn and grow your audit career with a market-leading organisation undergoing large expansion.
The role is hybrid – 2 days in the office, 3 from home.
If you possess the required experience and are interested to progress your career with a Technology leader, then please send in your CV for immediate review.