Internal Audit Manager
A global blue-chip organisation currently undergoing exciting growth is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their large audit function, performing value-add, risk-based audits.
They offer hybrid working (3 days/ week homeworking) with a state-of-the-art office based in Central London, in addition to unrivaled career development opportunities.
The organisation promotes no one set path to progress to Senior Manager level. Audit, risk, compliance, SOX / second line of defence or corporate finance are all realistic routes to future success here.
- You will be involved with leading, reviewing and performing internal audit reviews (operational and financial in nature) conducting scoping, planning, delivery and reporting.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment and maintain an agreed level of risk.
- Ensure management action plans for control issues identified are followed up in a timely manner.
- Assist with any Senior Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements, as well as delivering ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training).
- Build positive working relationships with the business and continue to enhance the reputation of internal audit across all operating units.
Skills & experience
- The successful candidate must have worked within an Internal Audit function prior to now, with a minimum of 6 years’ proven audit exposure overall.
- No prior management experience is required - this is an ideal opportunity to make the step up into an Internal Audit Manager position.
- Ability to pose the right questions and a keen sense for identifying risks.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
Salary & benefits
Basic: £70,000 - £75,000
Bonus + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your internal audit management career within an inspiring function – one that aspires to become first in class. You will be supported and effectively rewarded, helping you to reach your full potential.
If you possess the above and are keen to advance quickly as part of a forward-thinking, highly diversified group, please apply immediately.