IT Audit Manager (Cyber)
Hertfordshire (Hybrid)£80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + benefitsPermanent Job Ref: 2100055
A FTSE 100 Retail organisation based in North London / Hertfordshire requires an IT Audit Manager (Cyber & Data Analytics).
This is a hybrid position offering 3 days of homeworking.
The IT Audit Manager is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of technology, security, and integrated audits that contribute to the global audit programme.
- Owning a portfolio of technology audits each year, from detailed planning of the audit purpose/objectives, expected outcomes and activity-based resource planning to reporting and following up on agreed actions. This may include performing ad hoc "in-flight" audits and programme assurance engagements of ongoing change initiative projects;
- Writing Audit Reports and key audit deliverables, providing accurate and timely information to key partners such as the Executive and Audit Committee and Board reporting;
- Embedding new technology approaches including the use of Automation, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics to provide greater assurance and insights;
- Having regular communication with key technology and business partners to ensure that audit issues are pragmatic, risked based, addressed and identifying further opportunities and efficiencies to support the business;
- Effective Leadership and team-working to deliver team objectives, networking and relationship building across the business;
- Managing change projects and applying design thinking to identify ways to improve the Group Risk and Audit function and contribute to/ help to deliver other improvements projects;
Skills & experience
- Proven IT audit or technology advisory experience;
- Experience in audit and advisory in a wide variety of technology and security topics, in a lead auditor capacity. Cyber Security experience would be a big plus;
- Project & Change management experience;
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP/E, CISM, ISO or other relevant technology and security qualification would also be preferable but are not essential.
Salary & benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to progress your IT Audit career with a globally renowned Blue Chip organisation with fast track promotion opportunities,
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + benefits