IT SOX Manager
An outstanding IT SOX Manager opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing NYSE listed technology business located in London.
The IT SOX Manager will play a vital role in advising the business on appropriate business process and IT controls. This is a unique opportunity to put your own stamp on the SOX Program as we transition from a co-sourced to an in-house model.
As part of the SOX and Internal Controls Team, the IT SOX Manager may also assist with the Business Process SOX Assessment and the establishment of the Internal Audit function.
The organisation operates a hybrid model x3 days in the London office and x2 days homeworking.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all phases of IT SOX compliance.
- Update the IT scoping and risk assessment.
- Perform SOX documentation, including risk and controls matrices and process flowcharts, and evaluate controls as new systems are developed or processes change.
- Ensure that IT controls are properly designed for all in-scope processes and global entities.
- Perform ITGC testing including design & operating effectiveness testing, remediation test work, and roll-forward testing.
- Review work papers of the IT SOX Team.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to control owners for remediation of IT-related internal control gaps.
- Ensure any IT-related internal control gaps are remediated and re-tested by year-end.
- Track and monitor overall ITGC SOX assessment status for monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management. Ensure all ITGC SOX deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan.
- Provide internal controls training to control owners.
- Perform limited assurance internal controls testing at non-SOX entities.
- Mentor and develop the talent of the IT SOX Team.
Skills & experience
- Big 4 external or internal audit background with a strong focus on SOX ITGC’s.
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal control concepts (e.g., COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001).
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead audits and manage audit teams.
Salary & benefits
Basic salary: £75,000 - £80,000
This is an exceptional IT SOX Manager opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation looking to double in size within the next two years. This is a real opportunity to stamp your mark on creating a new SOX function in a UK-focused role with NO travel requirement.
For further details or to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.