Senior Auditor - France
A high-profile blue-chip client operating in the Insurance sector requires a Senior Auditor from a claims or underwriting background with French language skills to be based in Paris, France.
The position offers 100% homeworking flexibility.
You will perform external independent audits of third-party insurance organisations (including TPA third-party administrator audits and DAA delegated authority audits) on behalf of its London Market / Lloyds syndicate clients. Working individually and as part of a team accountable for scheduling, preparing, performing, and providing required reporting on each audit assignment.
- Communicating with relevant parties (Managing Agents, London Brokers, Coverholders and Third Party Administrators) regarding the scheduling of the reviews, the provision of required due diligence information and file selection for the review;
- On-Site/off-site and remote underwriting file, claims file, and governance audits based on varying client scope requirements;
- Conducting a report composition post review including finalising and collating reports as per varying client SLA and company requirements;
- Leading the delivery of singleton or smaller coordinated audits and coverholder file reviews;
- Building a strong understanding of client audit scopes and requirements; and
- Supporting the continued growth of the Audit team.
Skills & experience
- Technical insurance experience in auditing or reviewing controls.
- French language skills
- Knowledge of the Lloyds of London audit scope is desirable.
- The role is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in France.
- Display excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own workload to meet internal and client service levels.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing skills, and excellent report writing skills.
- Any external audit experience is desirable but not essential
Salary & benefits
If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise and enhance your career in a supportive and inclusive global audit team with rapid promotion opportunities, then please do apply by sending your full CV details.