Senior Internal Auditor - Coverholder / TPA / DAA
Homeworking - UK£60,000 - £70,000Permanent Job Ref: 2100026
A high-profile blue-chip client operating in the Insurance sector requires a Senior Auditor to join the large UK Audit team and support the annual audit plan.
You will perform external independent audits of third-party insurance organisations (including third-party administrator audits and delegated authority audits) on behalf of its clients. Working individually and as part of a team accountable for scheduling, preparing, performing, and providing required reporting on each audit assignment.
- Communicating with relevant parties (Managing Agents, London Brokers, Coverholders and Third Party Administrators) regarding the scheduling of the reviews, the provision of required due diligence information and file selection for the review;
- On-Site/off-site and remote underwriting file, claims file, and governance audits based on varying client scope requirements;
- Conducting a report composition post review including finalising and collating reports as per varying client SLA and company requirements;
- Leading the delivery of singleton or smaller coordinated audits;
- Working as part of a team to deliver larger coordinated audits;
- Building a strong understanding of client audit scopes and requirements; and
- Supporting the continued growth of the Audit team.
Skills & experience
- Technical insurance experience, typically at least 3 years experience in a technical underwriting or claims handling role or potentially from a compliance background.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lloyd's and London Market practices.
- The role is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
- There will be regular travel to the client audit site involved, and so flexibility to 40% travel is a requirement.
- Display excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own workload to meet internal and client service levels.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing skills, and excellent report writing skills.
Salary & benefits
If you are looking to develop and grow your professional expertise and enhance your career in a supportive and inclusive audit team that isn't afraid to challenge the norm then please do apply with your full CV details.
Basic salary: £60,000 - £70,000