Senior Internal Auditor - Operational
A FTSE 100 Technology organisation located in London, requires a Senior Internal Auditor to provide risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Group's internal controls to senior management and the main board Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Group Commercial and Business Development.
The organisation offers a flexible hybrid working model of 3 or 4 days homeworking with their offices based in Central London.
- Lead specific audits (financial and operational audits) in the HR, Legal and External Affairs domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Undertake activities to ensure that high-risk areas are subject to greater focus than low-risk areas.
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation as a whole.
- Support Internal Audit, HR, Legal and External Affairs and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
Skills & experience
- Experience in audit (internal, external) from industry or practice.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management.
- Analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and see the big picture.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
Salary & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse and rapidly growing audit team within a globally renowned blue-chip environment, providing the opportunity for training, support and career development. The organisation believes in promoting from within and there are a number of internal audit career progression and promotion opportunities.
For further information please do apply with your full CV details for immediate review.