Technology Audit Manager
A FTSE 100 global brand based in Hertfordshire is growing its IT Audit team and requires a Technology Audit Manager.
The Technology Audit Manager will manage a large pool of Senior IT Auditors and is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology, security and integrated audits that contribute to our global audit programme, delivering independent assurance and insight to the business and acting as a catalyst for change.
The organisation operates a flexible hybrid working model with 3 days of homeworking.
- Owning a portfolio of technology audits each year, from detailed planning of the audit purpose/objectives, expected outcomes and activity-based resource planning to report and following up on agreed actions;
- Writing Audit Reports and key audit deliverables, providing accurate and timely information to key partners such as the Executive and Audit Committee and Board reporting;
- Proactively communicating with internal and external team members to inform, advance, seek advise and decisions;
- Embedding new technology approaches and Cyber Security projects including the use of Automation, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics to provide greater assurance and insights;
- Having regular communication with key technology and business partners to ensure that audit issues are pragmatic, risked based, addressed and identifying further opportunities and efficiencies to support the business;
- Effective team-working to deliver team objectives, networking and relationship building across the business;
- Managing change projects and applying design thinking to identify ways to improve the Group Risk and Audit functions;
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable IT / technology audit or technology advisory experience
- Experience of audit and advisory in a wide variety of technology and security topics, in a lead auditor capacity. Cyber Security experience would be advantageous
- Project & Change management experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP/E, CISM, ISO or other relevant technology and security qualification would also be preferable
Salary & benefits
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Bonus + Benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop and progress your IT audit career with one of the largest audit & risk functions in terms of team size which is globally renowned. The team operates a meritocracy and will provide ongoing training/development and opportunities for fast-track promotion within the team.
For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your full CV details.