Vice President Internal Audit
A renowned and award-winning Banking group based in the City of London has an excellent opportunity for a Vice President Internal Audit to join a well-established and growing team.
This is a hybrid role working 2 days per week in the City of London and 3 days / week homeworking.
The Vice President Internal Audit is responsible for delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activity to the Audit Committee, Board and Management on the quality and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes.
As part of an expanding and high-performing Group Internal Audit team, you will drive delivery of the audit plan and related activities in a timely manner to best practice standards, producing value-adding and high-quality internal audit services to help the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Delivering end-to-end audit activities within Group Internal Audit.
- Producing high-quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
- Delivering risk-based, value-adding audits and reviews on a timely basis in line with methodology.
- Leading selected audits, including planning, execution and completion.
- Assisting with co-ordination and execution on larger, complex or specialist audits.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business management.
- Encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing between GIA, Risk, Compliance and the business to help embed a robust risk management and control culture across the bank.
- Drafting detailed, relevant and accurate audit reports on the effectiveness of the bank's internal control environment.
- Promoting continuous improvement in audit practice, methodology and organisation.
- Providing training, coaching and constructive feedback as appropriate.
Skills & experience
- Proven experience of working in internal audit roles, preferably with a reputable banking/financial institution, or top-tier assurance experience.
- Good understanding of risk and control principles.
- Knowledge of the banking/financial services industry, including credit risk and UK banking regulations applicable.
- Demonstrable experience of leading/supporting continuous monitoring and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in an organised manner under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of data analytics.
Salary & benefits
Basic £85,000 - 95,000
This is an unrivaled opportunity to make your mark in a renowned, friendly bank with an award-winning culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
If you are an Internal Auditor with experience of leading projects in a Financial Services environment this is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative Audit team offering fast-track promotion opportunities.
For further information and to register your interest, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.